From the State Government of Uttar Pradesh special pension scheme for the Disabled poor segment of the society was recently announced and implemented .Under the scheme , the applicants would be disabled upto a certain percentage and will be paid some pension amount by way of direct bank transfer from the Government treasury . Applicants have to apply for the scheme and have to submit their documents to the social welfare or the Welfare department for approval of the scheme . The complete information regarding this scheme has been released through a PDF notification by the department.
If you are disabled up to a certain percentage and a resident of Uttar Pradesh , then you can obtain benefit of this scheme in your District . What is the criteria of Viklang Pension Yojana 2023 in Uttar Pradesh , how and when you can apply for this scheme is all have been explained in this article below .
UP Disabled Pension Scheme Registration for Divyang
It is necessary to apply with all documents including income certificate and certificate of disablement for application of Viklang Pension Scheme , 2023 . The pension will be provided to the disabled of more than 40% and under the scheme a pension amount of Rs 500 per month will be transffered to the account of applicant . There is a specific criteria which is to be fulfilled before application of the scheme and the scheme objective is to make the applicant self reliant and to provide a portion of financial help from the Government .
With the scheme, Government also records database of the disabled people in different districts where more schemes and benefits can be introduced for them . The UP Divyang Pension Scheme can be applied by both men and women . The basic summary of the scheme can be read below :
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Pension Scheme|
|Objective||financial assistance to disabled person|
|last date of application||no date set|
|Beneficiary||physically challenged person of Uttar Pradesh|
|disabled pension amount||Rs.500/- per month|
|launch of the plan||2016|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
Applicability and Criteria for UP Disabled Divyang Pension Scheme Application 2023
As per notification of Divyang Pension Scheme , an applicant has to fulfill some basic criteria of application of the scheme including :
- The applicant should be of age more than 18 years.
- He should be a resident of UP with over 40 percent disability
- The person should not be receiving grant from any government agency or from any government scheme or any other social scheme .
- The person receiving free maintenance amount from the government by any means shall not be eligible for the scheme .
- The income of the family should not be more than 56000 to be eligible for grant .
- The applicant of the scheme should not own any three wheeler or any four wheeler .
For application and checking the conditions of the scheme , you can visit the following links of application of the scheme :
|UP Viklang Pension Apply Link||Click Here|
|UP Viklang Pension Status||Click Here|
Process of Application of Handicap Pension Scheme or Divyang Pension Scheme 2023
The eligible candidates as per the notification, shall have to submit their document in proper format for application of the scheme . The scheme application can be done online or through offline means . For application online ,the below procedure is to be follower :
- Go to the official website of Divyang Pension Scheme in Uttar Pradesh at the Social Welfare Department Website.
- Go to the Pension Tab on the website and click on Apply Online .
- On the page you will see a form to be filled , enter all the required details as said : district name, resident, name, address, father’s name, category, gender, bank details, income details, Divyang details, upload documents .
Once all documents are uploaded and the form is verified , you have to accept the declaration and fill in the captcha code . The scheme application submitted , the pension department will verify the details and once approved ,the pension amount will be transffered directly to the bank account of the applicant .
Application for Divyang Pension UP Documentation and Pension Name List 2023
The following documents are to be submitted in online PDF format in black and white self attested on the Social welfare department website for application of Divyang Pension online :
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Age Proof
- identity card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Income Proof Certificate
- Duly attested copy of Disability Certificate
- bank account passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photographs
On successful submission of the application , the department will provide a list of pension applicants approved in the list who are eligible to receive the amount and those who receive their pension from the next month . To check you name in the Pension list , you can follow the below procedure :
- To check Uttar Pradesh Divyang or Viklang Pension Yojana List, you have to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website, click on the option of provided “ Pensioner List (2023-24) ”.
- Now you will be asked district, block, area details including development block, gram panchayat.
- In this way you can check UP Viklang Pension List Online on the portal website .
What amount shall be provided under the Viklang Pension Yojana of Uttar Pradesh ?
Rs 500 per month by way of direct bank transfer shall be provided to the applicant .
What is the due date for application under the scheme ?
There is no due date notified yet for the scheme ,applications are running and are being accepted online.
What condition is their for disability in case of Viklang Definition under the Scheme ?
The diabled or Viklang should be considered of more than 40 percent disability under the scheme .
Where to check the status of your application in the UP Viklang Pension Scheme 2023 ?
The website to check your pension scheme in UP application is https://sspy-up.gov.in/